Purple Mens Garter Flashes Purple Fabric Silk Look
No Description Available
- Garter Flashes are elasticated straps worn inside the cuff of the hose to hold them in place.
- They hang down from the folds in the kilt hose and are for decoration
- They do help to keep the kilt socks at the correct height & the Sgian dubh in place
- The flashes are short strips of fabric hanging from the garter
- They mainly match the tartan or are complementary in colour to the kilt fabric.
- These are made in Scotland
Write Your Own Review