Green Mens Kilt Garter Flashes Bottle Green fabric Silk Look
No Description Available
Kilt Garter Flashes Bottle Green Fabric Silk Look Description
Kilt Garter Flashes in Silk Look Bottle Green fabric
- Garter Flashes are elasticated straps worn inside the cuff of the hose to hold them in place.
- They hang down from the folds in the kilt hose and are for decoration
- They do help to keep the kilt socks at the correct height & the Sgian dubh in place
- The flashes are short strips of fabric hanging from the garter
- They mainly match the tartan or are complementary in colour to the kilt fabric.
- These are made in Scotland