K1 Contemporary KIlt Jacket and Waistcoat in Black Wool
K1 Contemporary kilt jacket and waistcoat
Made by one of Scotland's finest manufacturers.
- Made in Scotland
- 19 oz heavyweight wool barathea - Stag horn effect buttons
- Five-button waistcoat Off the peg jacket
- The cloth is 100% Barathea wool and has been woven to a smooth finish.
- The shoulders have no epaulette and the pocket flaps are plain.
- The front of the jacket has three resin, stag horn effect buttons.
- Each cuff has one button.
- The jacket is styled with a short double vent at the back, two lower pockets and an upper breast pocket at the front with a pocket flap.
- The jacket also has a five-button waistcoat made to match the jacket.
- It has smaller versions of the stag horn effect buttons.
- The jacket has two inside pockets.
- The waistcoat has two exterior pockets and a pointed front.
- This jacket can be worn with a wing collar Edwardian shirt and cravat or more casually with a standard collar shirt and a tie.
If you feel a made to measure jacket will be more beneficial for you, we do those too! Please contact for more details.