Merino and Wool Diamond top Sock in Hebridean Ice Tartan
Due to the huge success of our Hebridean tartans we have partnered with the House of Cheviot, based in the Scottish borders to bring you these luxurious Scottish made, merino wool blended socks that match beautifully with the colours in the tartan, the marled fabric used in the main colour of the kilt and the highlight colours of black and blue.
Merino mixture wool sock
- 3 foot sizes to accommodate shoes
- Merino wool content gives the calf space a much more spacious feel, ideal for those of us with larger calves
- Merino woll gives the ultimate soft foot experience - Along with great shoes, its like dancing on clouds.
- Longer than normal socks to allow for taller gentlemen, but can easily be folded down for the standard leg
- These socks have been matched perfectly with our Hebridean tartans Special design to complement our Hebridean tartans
At the House of Cheviot, they combine traditional hand knitting skills developed over 200 years with the very latest knitting technology, to produce the best country socks, kilt hose, and shooting socks available. During manufacture, from the careful selection of yarns to the final hand-finishing, House of Cheviot products pass through many pairs of skilled hands, providing attention to every detail on every step of the craft making process, and thus ensuring that all of their finished socks are of the highest standard.
To safeguard the premium quality of their hosiery they choose only the best yarns from around the world which meet their criteria of versatility, longevity and next to skin comfort.
Their cashmere socks are made from the softest cashmere yarn combed annually by goats living in the high plateaus of Mongolia and Northern China, whilst the wool socks consist of the finest wool in the world - Australian Merino Wool.