Cravat Pre Tied Bottle Green
Bottle Green Pre Tied Cravat
These cravat's are an extremely fashionable accessory for your kilt or morning wear outfit.
These cravat's are an extremely fashionable accessory for your kilt or morning wear outfit. They are a great way to introduce some extra colour to your kilt ensemble or perfect for emphasising out one of the colours in your tartan. Cravat's convey elegance, authority and antiquity - the most-sought after ingredient in a classic dream wedding.
- Perfect with any of our 5 or 6 button waistcoats.
- Another great way to tie (no pun intended!) into wedding specific colour schemes.
- Is worn in the fashionable 'scrunch' effect!
- These cravat's are available in a large variety of colours.
- Ideally worn with a large colar shirt (Monaco or Como)
- These cravat's are pre tied, they have an adjustable strap to allow various different sizes of collar
Cravat's derived from the French word for Croats, who, during the 17th Century used scarves to hold together their open shirts. However, when the Croatian mercenaries arrived in France. French fashion designers introduced the use of this neck accessory. Between 18th and 19th Centuries, the upper classes in France used this scarf as part of their fashion which became eminent until today. It is known whether the cravat evolved into bow tie or necktie, or into bow tie that eventually turned into necktie.