Black Mens Kilt Garter Flashes Black Fabric Silk Look
Double Kilt Garter Flashes made from a range of solid colours in 100% Silk to complement the colours of your kilt. Flashes hang from the outside of your socks (hose). They come supplied with elastic that fastens with a hook and latch under the cuff of your hose. These Garter Flashes are doubled with two pieces of fabric per flash.
Kilt Garter Flashes in Silk Look Black Fabric
- Garter Flashes are elasticated straps worn inside the cuff of the hose to hold them in place.
- They hang down from the folds in the kilt hose and are for decoration
- They do help to keep the kilt socks at the correct height & the Sgian dubh in place
- The flashes are short strips of fabric hanging from the garter
- They mainly match the tartan or are complementary in colour to the kilt fabric.
- These are made in Scotland